Lupo/arosa photoshoot

DAZ 8203

Ok folks I am taking this over from skint as he has too much going on just now so I am doing it, just stick your names in the list and if you have any ideas for a location just drop me a message and I will try and check the locations out and get something arranged when I see who is all going to be interested.

Don't worry about if your car is a show winner or anything this is just a bit of fun for the svag magazine to show what kind of lupos and arosa's we have in Scotland so here goes.

1.Daz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greig whats wrong with the lupo?

this wont be for a good couple of weeks yet by the time everything gets sorted and things so i am sure you will have it back by then

thanks for the interest folks was a bit worried nobody would want to do it haha

1. Daz

2. Mikey

3. Silver! (date, time and location dependant)

4. Greig - If i get the lupo back!

5. Matty - depending on if i still have it when it happens lol

6. Bluloop (also date, time and location dependant)

And Greig, would you care to elaborate.

1. Daz

2. Mikey

7. Skint (also date, time and location dependant)

rite folks am going to try and get things moving forward on this so what sort of dates would suit you lot? and does anyone have any ideas of a location for this? somewhere central for everyone would be good,some place like perth or dundee if anyone from that area knows anywhere good for photos there let me know :)

Would need to be at night if it was there due to other cars eh? But that is a good location skint seen quite a few pics taken in there and took a couple of my golf when I had it there. Would night time ish suit people on here if it was a weekend? And would that place be good for everyone to get too aswell?

There's a new 'big empty' - "Highland Gateway Retail Park", just outside Perth, which may make an interesting background.

Other than that;

Glenshee Carpark?

Sam: It's aimed mainly at the SVAG members, but I don't see why not. You are only just over the border (Jock wi' a bike! :lol: )so it may be worthwhhile your joining anyhow.

Yeh Sam a don't see a problem in you joining in to be honest mate if you are willing to travel up :)

can't say I know those places silver would they make a decent location? If I get a chance over the weekend I will try and pop through to check them out or if you'd willing to take pics of the places and send them to me that would be a massive help mate.

And amy if you are wanting to travel up to it feel free but is it not a bit far away to come up from hull?

1. Daz

2. Bigfoot

7. Skint (also date, time and location dependant) )

8. jamie. (also date, time and location dependant) )