GTI Spring Festival

cafcross

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see all club Lupo people today too- well done on awards for those that won- very good - because there was some excellent competition! Hi to Amber, rob gti, emz, little rich, marcusgrant, 12yan, and all others I met!

I didn't take many pics- here's a crap one of the funny car- 5.8s quarter mile, top speed on day 279mph!!!

96fec20b.jpg

Was nice to meet you! Hope to see the GTi with you next time B)

I hope so too! Seeing all the excellent show cars definately made me want to drive mine up! (not advisable in it's current state!)

good luck with your impending training!

I hope so too! Seeing all the excellent show cars definately made me want to drive mine up! (not advisable in it's current state!)

good luck with your impending training!

Yeah look forward to seeing it! Should be something quite unique B). Thank you!

Good to meet you to stuart :)

I had a really good day, shame about the freezing wind :angry: Shorts were a bad coice.

Pizza's was tasty

p.s. WIPPY!!!

[/

:D

I dread to think how cold Santa pod must be without the sunshine!! B)

I didn't take many pics- here's a crap one of the funny car- 5.8s quarter mile, top speed on day 279mph!!!

96fec20b.jpg

I must have been sitting right by you as i took a very similar picture! That thing was extremely loud!

Was a good day minus the wind, although i somehow managed to get a tan on my face confused.gif .

Was a good day, just needed to be a little warmer haha.

Some nice cars there too

Shame to see a silver lupo gti lowered on white bbs rims steal the towing eye cover of a black gti in the car park (BUMS)

Tried to get the reg but failed.

other than that was ok. the 7 hr round trip wasnt that bad either haha (47mpg at 85-90 HAHA 1.0L Power)

Shame to see a silver lupo gti lowered on white bbs rims steal the towing eye cover of a black gti in the car park (BUMS)

Tried to get the reg but failed.

:o Shame on them!

Your car was looking as lovely as ever Ryan :D

I must have been sitting right by you as i took a very similar picture! That thing was extremely loud!

Was a good day minus the wind, although i somehow managed to get a tan on my face confused.gif .

yes it was loud! I think it was at Vw action they have a dual one for passengers- how awesome would that be?

Don't know how but I managed to escape the sunburn - more luck than judgement!

Here's to the next show!

Cool pics!^

Was a good day out, had a decent laugh, CABLE TIE!

Well done to all that won, Well deserved, Just cant believe Ryan didnt win anything :(

Kenzie, I think you passed me and my mate in his gti heading north in convoy with another A3? Looked smart! We were dropping loopy off in Derby.