NEW STICKERS

Nicki

PURCHASE INFORMATION

Stickers are £1.50 each plus 50p for P&P per order.

(ie If you order 1, it will be £2; if you order 2, it will be £3.50 and so on)

Payments should be made via paypal to: n_a_westbrook @ hotmail.com (without the spaces)

IMPORTANT:

- Please mark your paypal payments as a gift so that I don't get charged paypal fees.

- Please ensure you include your name & address when you submit payment via paypal as it will not automatically include them if it is a gift.

- Please make sure you state with your payment which type of stickers you would like - I won't be sending any unless I know exactly what you want!

- Strictly on a first come, first served basis.

• 1 month later...

IMPORTANT:

- Please mark your paypal payments as a gift so that I don't get charged paypal fees.

Quite a few people haven't marked their payments as a gift - please make sure you do so I don't have to pay paypal fees.

Thanks

Nicki

• 2 months later...

I keep getting messages from people asking if I still have stickers, so I thought I'd update this thread to say that I will post up when I've run out (or am running low) of a particular style of sticker just so people don't have to keep asking.

Can I also remind you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT YOUR ADDRESS & DETAILS OF WHICH STICKERS YOU REQUIRE in the message box on Paypal - Paypal does not give me your address if you are sending it as a gift.

I've had several people send me money & I have no idea who they are on here because the email addresses don't match and have no idea where they live.

• 1 year later...

I've been having a tidy up at home and I've found a small quantity of the red Club Lupo Stickers.

Red External Club Lupo logo

OutsideLogoR.jpg

Red Internal Club Lupo logo

InsideLogoR.jpg

As always, these are first come, first served. Prices as above for the black stickers.

Still have some black stickers available too.

Nicki

Edited by Nicki

• 1 year later...