Silver GTi on Traffic Cops

dxg

The guy driving was wearing evisu jeans....someone was selling these a few weeks back....*dives into for sale forum*

Aaaaaah correction, they are G-Star Raw jeans ;)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't watch it on iPlayer - not compatible with non-windows operating systems. :(

iPlayer has been mac compatible for 5 months, the streaming version anyway. Download service will be here by the end of the year.

rofl @ the traffic cop talking to the bike+phesant own3age...

"yes it looks a little swolen"

:lol: naww

I was just going to say about that,. What a nasty one that was! :lol:

Just watched this. He really needs to try harder and hide if he's going to do that rather than just skipping to inside lane.

Can't watch it on iPlayer - not compatible with non-windows operating systems. :(

Yep tis, streaming on a mac near you :P

Edited by Joe

Loved the Police Hayabusa bike. Reminded me of the bike in Mad Max.

Cannot believe they don't have sirens on the bike and have to try and keep up with the speeders.

What if someone pulled out on the Police bike when he was going over 100 mph ??

i was watchin the united match and my mum rung me up tellin me to put bbc1 on while i had m8s round watchin the match.

im just wathin the whole think on bbc i player now.

Hmph... all I got was an error message. :angry:

Ah well, can't be bothered to try again.

You'll need the very latest flash and safari but other than that its been working great since launch.

You can even get iPlayer on the iPhone, which is very handy in my lunch time.

Ha! First rule of speeding: learn where the traffic bobbies like to sit and play!

Traffic here like to sit in the entrance to the cemetery and zap you as you drive over the crest of a hill

It's not a place to speed anyway (as I have personally seen more than a handful of noisy smashes there I agree with it), but the irony of it ALWAYS makes me LOL

Edited by twisty b-road

It makes me sick how one person gets a 40 odd day ban and others get worse for doing 100 at midnight, and how some people get away with speeding and others dont, I hate it how they pick and chose in stupid ways how to punish, i understand that somone doing 40 in a 30 at 3am dosent deserve to be in any real toruble but its when cases are exactly the same and one person is better off than the other, i just think its really unfair. I know theres no real solution to such issues because you cant have everyone speeding getting a the same exact ban or whatever, but I would just be really annoyed if i did 124 down the same mway at the same time (I wouldent) and got caught and got a longer ban, then saw this on TV. Just had to have a moan! Police have always been fair with me anyways, just dont like it when some get it easy and some dont!