Does anyone actually use Explorer?

Picola

at work i have to use IE but at home its firefox and thats not because its faster, i just think it looks better.

The fact people will avoid IE just because it takes 1 seconds longer to open a tab is abit sad imo, now if security came into it then i could understand but as ive not been doin IT for some years now i just dont read up enough to know any of the major differences

I use Firefox at home and IE7 on my work PC simply because that is what it has on it. I tried Chrome and Safari and found both to be a bit lacking in compatibilty and user friendliness with certain secure sites I use.

• 2 weeks later...

Safari on PC for me!

EDIT:

Switched to Google Chrome 10x faster than safari and none of that Not Responding malarky i always get with Safari.

Edited by Dazz

Firefox recently has been eating my CPU and memory, racking up 400k sometimes, which for a browser, with one tab on Club Lupo is ridiculous.

I used Explorer and loved it because it didnt take a year to load a page, or crash. Only issue was I installed AVG, and when I wanted to "X" a session or popup, it would crash, then having to ctrl+alt+del.

I downloaded Chrome two days ago, and I love it. Super fast, works brilliantly! Addons are fantastic. Looks stunning.

Main issue is how it shows the RSS feeds. I am used to hovering over one at the top of the screen, and seing a drop down bar of recent info. With chrome I have to click it, and it takes me to an RSS page.. it sucks balls in that department. I need to find something to resolve it as I use RSS ALOT!.. :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...