Sometimes they come back!

SiC

I posted a few things about my Lupo last week...

Some people may remember Taxiadam had a black Lupo on Orange wheels a while back that came to an untimely end when some one hit him whilst stationary and the insurance company wrote the Lupo off....

Here are his pics when it was damaged...

pre1.jpg

pre2.jpg

pre3.jpg

Well it went to the salvage yard (minus the coil overs and orange wheels) and my mate bought it from an online salvage auction (he's a body and paint guy) a couple of months back...

At which point I decided I wanted it lol so my mate paneled it (wing, door and grill), pulled the sill, replaced a bottom arm and painted the bits that needed it so it looked like this.....

06022010054.jpg

Next I bought a Supersport 60mm suspension kit, a set of brand new 15" G60 steel wheels and some 195x45x15 tyres. Its also had new discs and pads, a cambelt kit, a full service, an MOT and some tax! Also fitted a Honda S2000 aerial, a set of Europlates and painted front and rear VW badges black and added a new CD/MP3 player...

In terms of previous mods it has GTI rear lights (I think), black head lamps, side strips removed, rear badges removed.

Finally it went on the road for the first time again on Saturday after having camber set and tracking done, oh and its been cleaned and polished a lot lol (thanks dad for help!)

I drove it from Sheffield (parents) back down to Devon 300mile trip yesterday and then cleaned and polished today again!

I know there will be haters (wheels, not low enough etc) but it needs to be practical as I surf and the beach roads are ****!

Anyway here it is.....

28022010355.jpg

28022010356.jpg

28022010357.jpg

28022010358.jpg

28022010359.jpg

28022010360.jpg

28022010361.jpg

28022010362.jpg

28022010364.jpg

28022010366.jpg

28022010367.jpg

28022010370.jpg

And the VW family, missus GTI and my Caddy in garage...

28022010351.jpg

28022010369.jpg

Good job Si! Really does look spot on.

Wish id had time and space to rescue it but just wasn't viable for me.

I presume the 5-0 arent as hot on plates down your way lol.

Edited by Taxi Adam

hey there is note wrong with g60s, ide have some tomorrow if i could afford it and sell my old original steels and these alloys i got on now, and u can always get em banded in time, great wheels and so vw,,,,,,,,

Cheers for comments!

Yeah been quite lucky with plates upto now.... (not wanting to tempt fate!)...

Ran europlates on last 3 or 4 cars daily, and on Caddy, also my missus' Lupo plate is spaced sketchy too to read

HN5 1UPO

• 7 years later...