Remaining GTI & Sport Numbers

99hjhm

i did not at any point say that infomation was correct only what i had been told by a vw sales man when i was looking for one.

This is why people will/have go of this forum people add a bit to a conversation only to have this said.

Like i said above more than once i didnt say it was correct only trying to add.

thanks

gary

Gary, I agree with your sentiment that guy seems to have a sarcastic view on everyones posts and comments !!

Edited by scirocco

• 5 years later...

There's 726 on the road and 122 sorn as of the third quarter 2015. I got the info from www.howmanyleft.Co.UK which my mate told me about! Don't know how accurate it is and it's not as good as the other lads with colours etc but it's worth a look for reference 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a GTI 2005 with 41000 on the clock, bought from vw das auto, one owner , it ended up being rotten underneath, vw themselves pointed it out, said it had been standing for too long with salt underneath, hence the low miles. I've seen this car for sale at the moment.

I then got the GTI I have now at 77000 miles , one owner I checked throughly underneath all good, health checked by vw and they wanted to buy it off me.

Condition is everything.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...