Google App

heartagram

For some reason the google maps app doesn't seem to be owrking properly on my phone. You used to click on maps and it would open up google maps but not through safari. It was a proper app for it. Now it opens it in safari which I don't like. Tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it still does the same idea. Any bright ideas? For some reason it doesn't work properly in safari. Viewed it on my desktop Mac and it goes to the right location, punch it into my phone and it goes somewhere else. Which is no use as I was going to use my phone as a map.

Just want it to go back to the old app!

I think google gone mad, sometimes I get problems with the voice search when I'm trying to show off, haven't played with google maps though, I'll download it and see what happens.

I remember having this problem when I was first messing around with my iPhone. Any link sent with googlemap coordinates used to pinpoint a spot in the desert somewhere. Not sure if it was ever rectified, haven't ever had the need to use it really.