Anyone 17 insured with coilover??

Whippy

im 17 and my insurance was 600sqide then my mother made me declare my coilovers and it now costs me twice as much!!!! :angry: but i dint have to declare my teddy wheels :wacko:

There are some grey areas on wheels , some of them only want to know if they are a different size and arent to bothered on the brand or style or even cost , where as others wont tolerate anything other than the wheels it came with as standard irrelevant of size.

• 4 weeks later...

take a day to call every company under the sun! everyones circumstances will be differant!

seconded, whats good for one will not neccessarley be good for another. When i was first 17 I spent more hours that I care to remember ringing up and looking on the net at every single possible company I could! If u want the price u just gotta put the work in yourself I'm afraid no comparison website is ever going to match you spending time searching absolutley everywhere, lol!

Sam.

• 1 year later...

If your not fussed about them paying out on mods if you crash go with Admiral.

They cover all mods so your insurance isnt void but dont raise the price of insurance.

Edited by LupoL0ver

When I got my Lupo I did checks on all of the major comparison sites & each time ADMIRAL came out cheapest!

Also I found that by adding my parents on the policy, as extra drivers it nearly halfed!

Sometimes it also works out cheaper if you have your insurance on a limited mileage!

Good Look with finding a decent quote!!

Gav