£35 oil and filter change.

i will have to try that i have a few bits i wouldnt mind getting when work picks up, deff some g60 steels, and sell my original lupo rims and these alloys i have on now, i wouldnt mind the coin/drinks tray for din/stereo slot,

cheers for that buddy,,,,,,,

I thought it was a good price anyway.

It is a fantastic price, unfortunatly National use trained monkeys for staff, and their filters are probably made of cheese. I would take my own VW filter and insist on watching them do the work

Quantum is made by Castrol

Source?

if your looking for cheeper oil changes i work at kwik fit they bang them out for £29.95.Thats oil and filter using mobil oil aswel well and there more like a mini service because we check all the tyres, lights , top up screen wash etc.

Tbh for the amount of time and effort it takes to do an oil change might as well do it yourself. Quicker than leaving your car with someone and having to go back and collect it.

I use TPS quite often. Good prices and they are only around the corner from me so makes sense. A lot of time they are cheaper than the likes of GSF and ECP.