raceland manifold or decat pipe for gti

joelers

desperatly need a decat pipe for gti as its failed its mot on the exhaust flexi due to the bracket snapping. either want a decat pipe or a raceland manifold as they come with a decat.

however i cant find these anywhere for the gti or for any other lupo for that matter. can any body help or does anyone have one for sale??

cheers

joel

desperatly need a decat pipe for gti as its failed its mot on the exhaust flexi due to the bracket snapping. either want a decat pipe or a raceland manifold as they come with a decat.

however i cant find these anywhere for the gti or for any other lupo for that matter. can any body help or does anyone have one for sale??

cheers

joel

Now I dont know much about the GTI exhaust, but how are you planning to pass an MOT with a decat??

You are never legally going to pass your emissions test with a De-Cat unless the car is a diesel.

The only way is to fake it and risk being screwed over if you get pulled for a roadside MOT Test.

TBF, De-cats just lose low down torque anyway. completely pointless mod.

Edited by nfbr

I'm guessing you took the air filter out or something then ? Either that or your fuel filter is f*cked and your car is mega under performing. Or maybe something wrong with your lambda probe causing the engine to run mega lean.

cheers

joel

We're a distributor for Raceland so have them in stock now:

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/index.php/volkswagen/vw-lupo/exhaust/exhaust-manifold/raceland-4-2-1-manifold-vw-lupo-1-6-gti-1-4-16v.html

In addition to the new ones we do have one that has been returned by a customer but never run that we could do a deal for you on. If your interested in that just send me a pm to discuss details..

what the f*ck. i asked where to get one from not if it will pass an mot. why do you care????

thank you for constructive replys

You stated that the car had failed the MOT cos of a split in the flexy pipe, then asked where to get a de-cat pipe from...

Simply replacing one MOT Fail, for another MOT fail...

So that's the f*ck... People are obviously gona question it...

Edited by nfbr

what the f*ck. i asked where to get one from not if it will pass an mot. why do you care????

thank you for constructive replys

No problem dude, next time you need advise, you know where to come. :rolleyes:

Edited by 99hjhm