* SILVER GTI *

elliecjno1

Spotted yesterday in Newport retail park on the mini roundabout by the Carphone Warehouse we were in the black BMW that flashed you across, not in my GTI.

Silver, lowered on standard wheels, red front VW badge private plate L88 ONL :)

Spotted yesterday in Newport retail park on the mini roundabout by the Carphone Warehouse we were in the black BMW that flashed you across, not in my GTI.

Silver, lowered on standard wheels, red front VW badge private plate L88 ONL :)

Its normally parked on Somerton Road, very low, smooth tailgate, sport wheels.

Its normally parked on Somerton Road, very low, smooth tailgate, sport wheels.

Your alive! :P lol

Yeah that sounds like it but I swear it was on Bathursts though, maybe wrong though :confused:

Alright guys...thanks for the shout out!yep thats me on somerton road and i got sport wheels until the summer when my new ones go on...and vee dub was it you i was speaking to before? leighton

Alright guys...thanks for the shout out!yep thats me on somerton road and i got sport wheels until the summer when my new ones go on...and vee dub was it you i was speaking to before? leighton

Ah right havent seen you round before so thought Id stick a post up. We've got a meet at the Coldra on Sunday if you wanted to pop along, all us S.Wales local lot, about 12 on the list, theres a post up about it if you want to add your name.

Edited by elliecjno1

Yeh that was me mate, when i was fitting new wheels to the G60, you sorted any wheels out yet or know what you want ?