Louies GT aye.

lupolouie

Think it was about time i posted my gti up i got this after i sold my one litre lupo and i really love it.

I bought it a couple of months back from a lad off here from yorkshire its a six speed one with a/c and all the other little extras.When i got it the milage was 46K and is not much more at the moment and the plate reads VW02LUP!!

The car has a few mods it came with the kw coilovers already on when i got it.

since then i have fitted the g60 280mm discs and carriers and give all the calipers a fresh lick of paint and also fitted some braided hoses.

I have also fitted a whiteline rear arb.

Got some more stuff on order tho im still waiting on my polybushs to arive as well as my K&N pannel filter and i have ordered a scorpion cat back exhaust.

theres a few pics but there not the best of quality enjoy :D

102_0642.jpg?t=1263414341

102_0643.jpg?t=1263414393

102_0640.jpg?t=1263414445

The carriers and brakes not the best of pics

IMG_0547.jpg?t=1263414540

IMG_0549.jpg?t=1263414626

Edited by lupolouie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

not realy an update just a genral tidy up i have been getting my wheels refurbed so i have been running some steals.Theres a few pics of the steals on.

IMG_0600.jpg?t=1264875578

IMG_0599.jpg?t=1264875630

Also ordered 4 new toyo proxies and my new lower arms are here same im still waiting on my polybushs for them tho!:(

IMG_0596.jpg?t=1264875690

This is a pic from when i bought it.

IMG_0590.jpg?t=1264875958

Edited by lupolouie

You will be waiting along time for the bushes mate.

Having anything special done with the wheels?

yeh i phoned awesome the other day about the bushes and they said i would be looking at least another 2 weeks before i get them.and nah im just geting them redone the way they are its the way i like it.lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Louie,

Glad to see your still looking after it!! ;)

Looks nice and clean, exhuast looks good to, hows it been running for you? I quite like the pic where its on steelies! )

hey drew.

yeh i always keep it imaculate and if it needs anything its got to be perfect no expence spared!im sad like that lol :D

and its ran like a dream ever since i bought it.

what are you driving now then?

Richie i got my wheels done at alans across from kwik fit.Ano people say bad things about that place but he did my other wheels aswell and there spot on.

But as for the panels i want repainted....maybe you can help... Were do you take your car? as i know you like your cars spot on!

• 3 weeks later...

Update time

i got a hold of some bbs rm,s there the standard 6.5j spent today fitting some new tyres,165/50 15 bridgestones. my plans were to rerub them and widen them but i decided to run them like this for a while.

IMG_0636.jpg?t=1269384136

Edited by lupolouie