Adrian's 1.0 litre MK2 Arosa

Barnsley-Arosa

Right then heres my thread.

Bought the car August '09 and it looked like this...

phonestuff150.jpg

Got it home (Bought it in Blackburn and I live in Barnsley) gave it a wash and a good fettling on the inside and the outside came up quite well bearing in mind this is my first car etc.

phonestuff153.jpg

First mod was new wheels among the other little bits; picked up a bargain from a local scrapyard and bought these for £60

phonestuff170.jpg

phonestuff171.jpg

Then sent them off to the refurbers (Metal Magic Barnsley highly recommended!) and they came back like this new tyres on aswell, stubby aerial on aswell instead of the antenna to call mars that it came with.

phonestuff173.jpg

phonestuff172.jpg

Didnt do much for a while then apart from service and MOT and debadged rear however no photos of that, and saved up for christmas . Gave it a wash and wax about a month back though and came out shiney B) in time for a local meet.

phonestuff179.jpg

phonestuff180.jpg

Then came the SNOW!!!

CLUB LUPO windscreen ftw!

phonestuff185.jpg

however even though the snow came it still needed cleaning more than ever. Private plate on now aswell :)

phonestuff186.jpg

phonestuff187.jpg

And thats it so far

Thanks for looking any and all comments welcome.

Edited by Barnsley-Arosa

thanks :blush: just ordered my lupo lights and the debadged grill so they should be on next week when they come and going through to order my pressed plates when the weather clears up abit :)

Red cars always look pink with digital cameras

Looks very clean with a good shine.

I wouldn't fancy parking on your driveway in this weather though !

coilovers being bought towards the end of the month when my wage comes :) anyone any ideas A) where to get them fitted near barnsley and B) a rough estimate on how much it should cost to get them fitted etc.

Looking alot better, thinking about de-wiper ?

Yeh but not in this weather! Would annoy me too much not being able to see out of the back.

Looks good, what wires did you have to change for them to work?

Those white pieces of paper on my parcel shelf in the first pic is Emz wiring order that I knicked from another thread :) thanks Emz worked a treat! haha