Best Interior (including ICE)

MattyB

Nominations for interiors ONLY - any car

Nominations to be made here. You cannot nominate yourself. Any nominated cars will make it to a vote.

No pictures please, and discussions kept to a minimum. Ideally your post should only contain the name of your nomination and, if you wish, a short message to say why.

I think its COLIN (bluloop) for me, Truly unique wub.gif .

Edited by 12yan

I know its not allowed but I want to nominate myself.....well someones got to. :blush:

ok i dont want to be a pain! i know it says no pics but im fairly new to this site so dont know who all these people are? the site has a search function but i find it useless :blush: so could we just have 1 post showing the interiors of the nominees please? as until i go to the shows next year i wont know whats what or whos who :blink: thankyou

This is just for people to nominate anyway, after this another thread will be made for people to vote in, and I assume that will have pictures. :)

At least I think that's what's going to happen.

So really, once someone has been mentioned, there's no need to name them again, as a poll will be made to decide the winner. :)

This is just for people to nominate anyway, after this another thread will be made for people to vote in, and I assume that will have pictures. :)

At least I think that's what's going to happen.

So really, once someone has been mentioned, there's no need to name them again, as a poll will be made to decide the winner. :)

good stuff i will take part in that one then :D thankyou