Thinking of buying a PS3

sam bignell

Sam, I can't believe you ended up with a 360˚c! Disappointed buddy sad.gif

Its ok, struggling to get to grips with the big controller. But i'll be buying a PS3 in a couple of weeks due to the blu ray player so best of both worlds.

I'm guna leave it till after 20th, got a week of exams coffee.gif

Thanks again to everyone, just starting to get into technology lol

Edited by sam bignell

Stuff the xbox I want a PS3 now.

Wheres the best deals? I'm looking and everywhere is either out of stock or expensive! What electrical companies or supermarket etc accept student discount? Best deal i've found so far is Tesco £284.99 for the 250gb including 2 blu ray DVDs plus blu ray controller (out of stock)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stuff the xbox I want a PS3 now.

Wheres the best deals? I'm looking and everywhere is either out of stock or expensive! What electrical companies or supermarket etc accept student discount? Best deal i've found so far is Tesco £284.99 for the 250gb including 2 blu ray DVDs plus blu ray controller (out of stock)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Play.com normally have the best deals but their customer service can be a little crap... They were slow when I bought mine but got it to me in one piece cheaper than anyone else!

Bought one, 120gb with modern warfare 2, HDMI cable and some extreme nerding attachment things that go on the L2 + R2 buttons for £274.99

Just setting it up, I'm now an official nerd wave.gif

Edited by sam bignell

• 2 weeks later...

Just reading back through this thread when i searched for headset on this forum. I really need a headset now because little scottish children are irritating me and people keep asking "who the hell is this kid who keeps killing me" and I feel oblige to inform them clap.gif

Reading through the reviews I guess the only options are the official sony headset and the gioteck. Anyone got any suggestions?

I seem to be asking every question on here lately lol, all my friends have gaybox so didn't care what I have to say

I'm still using my Bluetrek G3 (i think)

But I broke one of the volume buttons.

Since I'm saving for a Mortgage deposit I don't wanna buy a new one until it's thoroughly goosed...

i dont like the hard in ear bit. it hurts after a while. maybe i have small ears lol. ps3 sooo much better. the best metaphor for xbox vs ps3 is this.............. Audi S3 vs Focus ST. ok they do similar things and both give thrills but pay more for the better build better styling and the audi/ps3 will hold its value. i like the best so i buy the best. plus xbox controller is like holding a big chicken fillet.