im new help me lol xx

lillupo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost the same as what James said, to put photos underneath.

Go on Photobucket .... Set up an account, and upload pics from your computer, phone etc.

Write what you want in the reply box, then paste the %7Boption%7D text in your reply.

bt dats jst annoyin 2 do dat all da time il 4get lol i 4t it was summink u set up n then it always came up lol oh well atleast i no now fnx ..... i dont care if i get stick its da way i write dont like it dont raed it :D

i dont care if i get stick its da way i write dont like it dont raed it :D

A lot of people won't be able to read it, whether they want to or not, there is no benefit to writing like that, IMO.

bt dats jst annoyin 2 do dat all da time il 4get lol i 4t it was summink u set up n then it always came up lol oh well atleast i no now fnx ..... i dont care if i get stick its da way i write dont like it dont raed it :D

Polite request: please write in English, not text speak. I don't expect perfect spelling or grammar, but I do expect what is written to be understandable.

Keep it up and you won't have to worry about people being able to read it as you won't be able to write it either.

:)

cant understand a word of this... :lol:

you going to use that as your sig? Need to make it smaller.

lol i aint got a clue what im doin i can make it smaller but do i have to add it every time i write something?? never mind i just wont have 1 untill samm or some1 can come 2 mine and help me... is this better for you sir??? xxlolxx

lol i aint got a clue what im doin i can make it smaller but do i have to add it every time i write something?? never mind i just wont have 1 untill samm or some1 can come 2 mine and help me... is this better for you sir??? xxlolxx

lillupoSig.jpg

Copy and paste.... http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/99hjhm/Others/lillupoSig.jpg

Getting there ;)

lillupoSig2.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/99hjhm/Others/lillupoSig2.jpg

If you go your profile, the "Edit profile", then Signatures..... Paste the text above in the image box as you have been doing.

We are not trying to take the Pi** out of what you write, but you will just get slated on here cause of it.. So only trying to help.

I so want those wheels! :wub:

lol yea it does sz im jst use 2 writin like dis :D xxx

Yhyh i gtz ya ya da onli person i seen on ere dat rites like dis an asnt bn ripped aprt 4 it, prbz coz ya a gyal an ya gt a nce car :).

Remember seeing this car in PVW, probably one of the best out there, hope you enjoy her.

lillupoSig2.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/99hjhm/Others/lillupoSig2.jpg

If you go your profile, the "Edit profile", then Signatures..... Paste the text above in the image box as you have been doing.

We are not trying to take the Pi** out of what you write, but you will just get slated on here cause of it.. So only trying to help.

I so want those wheels! :wub:

what the 1s i got on it now??? xxxx

Not worked, don't know why though. :blush:

oh.. Did you paste it in the image box?? ... picture.png

And... Perfect English :)

wwwwooooooooo.......... it worked thak you for all your help im kinda getting it now hehe...trying 2 write normaly may slip up sometimes lol.....

so is anyone elces loop up for best car of the yaer????..... there was a forum to vote for my car but i dont no where its gone... if it isnt on the frount screen where elce would it be??? xxx

im going to write normal on here well try 2 anyway.... but i dont get how you cant read it as its common sence and doesnt take as long to write and aint going to lie about it but im not the best speller as im sure you will all find out in time lol.... yes really pleased with my car now i love ''HIM'' lots and lots and will do my best to keep him in tip top shape... the new bumper looks awsum but i dont want 2 put it on untill nest year so its fresh for the shows... i went to players in my seat arosa and i always wanted a lupo just didnt really have the money but as soon as i saw''LOOIE'' i had 2 have him so i gave my daddy a call :D And here i am wif my sexi new carr hehe xxx