im new help me lol xx

lillupo

Hey ya...

im new usein da site even tho ive bin a member since i had my seat arosa...

i now have a dark grey lupo gti that i recon most of u will reconise...

jst avin a little prob tryin 2 wk da site out alll confusssed.....

any whooooo must dash.... if u r 2 c a post on ere or summink abou my lupo please vote 4 it... its in da pvw mag fnx xxxxxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car B)

Boring question, but what wiper have they used on the back of the Loop?

It's a Polo Mk7 wiper.... You can use the Complete Polo wiper, but it only misses the GTI spoiler by 1mm, I used a passat estate blade and Polo/Golf cap and arm.

Wiper arm 6Q6 955 707 C £14.82

Wiper blade 3C9 955 425 £5.65

Wiper cap 6Q6 955435 D £1.81

yes i intend 2 keep it dat way... im was obsessed wif my old arosa n looked afta her reli well now i got my new bby n i love him 2 da moon n bk.... i was cleaning him like 3times a week bt its 2 cold now so i jst clean da inside n outside about twice a monh... im tryin 2 make da car look diff cz i dont want ppl 2 c it n go ohhh deres marks carr... ive smoothed da frount bumper n tinted da bk 3 windows bt onli a little im gettin the wheels sprayed in jan like a dark shadow chrome colour along wif da inside of da frount lights n the frount n bk bages wif red in da middle n gloss black around da wing mirrors n inside of da boot.... cnt w8 2 take it shows bt i didnt get in 2 da 1 in march :(

if ur talkin about the vs's he took them off when he sold it 2 me... i got split bbs's on it now x

ahh.. So it has the satin black ones on??

Crap..... I wanted to do the satin chrome BBS splits. :angry:

It's a Polo Mk7 wiper.... You can use the Complete Polo wiper, but it only misses the GTI spoiler by 1mm, I used a passat estate blade and Polo/Golf cap and arm.

Wiper arm 6Q6 955 707 C £14.82

Wiper blade 3C9 955 425 £5.65

Wiper cap 6Q6 955435 D £1.81

Cheers buddy :)

Off to vw I go! :P

i dont no how 2 get pics up yet im still tryin 2 wk it out lol....

Christ.

:rolleyes:

Ok..

Go on http://photobucket.com/ .... Set up an account, and upload pics from your computer, phone etc.

Write what you want in the reply box, then click the picture.png tab, which is 2 right of the smiley in the toolbars.

Paste the "direct link" from Photobucket(it's displayed when under the photo in photobucket) in the box that appears, then click "Inset Image".

Easy. :)

..and don't post them here, go in the "Member's Cars" section and start a topic of your own. :)

Edited by 99hjhm