A BU`s LUPO

dennygui

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
what size the wheels , 16"???

yes tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
are they 4 or 5 stud?

Actually, they are 4 stud. And this style is originated from RS4...but it is 16" and made in Taiwan... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

4 Stud, Lupo's in Asia get such cool accessories, saw them on the Japanese VW site.

You can even get the wheels that they offered on the MkIV Golf 1.8 GTi in 4 stud and 16" from VW fitted to a Lupo!

One of the reasons I haven't changed my wheels is because I'd want to put ones like that on.

Club Lupo journey to Taiwan anyone???

cool looks like im not only one to convert standard shell to gti shell, I did the whole conversion including one off rears, we used old front wings tthat came off as fitted gti ones, We took old wings reversed em and put em on other rear quarter and then after lotsa messing cut and welded and smoothed em in to look perfect, has he done the front lights etc?? Ive done everything poss now practicly to the sheel, just trying to lighten it more now

i think?! i have those wheels on my bug!mine r 18's tho!ur loop looks very well indeed:)

You probably have, seen them on all sorts, passatts, boras etc etc. And in the dealership, or at least ones very similar.

QUOTE(Crusoe)
with a tig welder usually wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ah. crusoe you cheeky man! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i asked this because afaik (which ain't much!) you can't weld steel and aluminium together? am i right or wrong?? :?