and yet another bloody disaster....

jamiea7x

last week just started a new tob for the crimbo period,,,,get a shout on the tannoy to move my car as its parke din wrong place....

drive round the 1 way system and spot a new place so i slow down and go to pull in, and some ****ing whore decides she wants to overtake me

yes overtake in a 10mph 1 ways system car park.. and leave my poor wee lupo looking like this

so the cars now sittin gin the insurances garage and im not sure as to whats happening yet..

on the upside i was quite lucky as my door and bonnet are untouched...

imag0066i.jpg

imag0065.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x
  • Like 4

nope she came up to me and admitted she would take half the blame.. because i didnt indicate...which to me is irrelevant... she shouldnt be oveetaking in a 1 way car park while i was making a manouvere

and the wheels is sitting with some serious camber so i have a feeling the strut is bent or is broken

• Like 3

to be fair, wouldnt have done much harm to indicate but she should have put two and two together, car slows down coming up to a space, in a carpark not exactly the logical thing to try overtake lol

i wasnt sure if you were running camber or not lol

there are so many sh*te drivers out there on the roads god only knows how they get a lisence itll mend could have been worse

Im sure the police would be interested to hear about overtaking manouvers like that lol. At least if its the strut thats damaged its easier to fix rather than having an insurance repairers painting more panels and putting them back on, less money too

:( sickens me when i see this kinda stuff, hope it can be fixed with minimum hassle

i cant see why she would take half the blame

unfortunately shes pretty much admitting it, but tryin to get out of a full claim, how badly is her car damaged