How much worse can this country get?!

Naif

Except the fact i was told to sign a "local resolution" which basically means no more action can be taken. IF I didn't sign this, they would have had to take me to the station overnight as they have to take both sets of accusations equally. With the state my face was in at the time I was more worried about that, and getting my car to safety.

Sorry to be grumpy and contrary, but you couldn't be bothered attending the station, where you would have been seen by a Police doctor, so why moan now.

Hope you get a nice scar for your troubles!

:)

If you think your going to get attacked just do one of two things .

Run- there aint no shame sometimes in just getting out of the situation and live too another day to sort it out.

Or hit first , id rather have 6 people judging me in a dock then 6 people carrying my coffin.

If there is a knife involved id always say the first option and thats coming from someone who trains in martial arts and mma every day, there are no knife defences other than getting out of striking distance.

There is nothing stopping you getting the CCTV yourself, and handing it in to the station.

Unless the faces are clearly identifiable then usually cctv is useless for prosecuting on its own.

Sorry to be grumpy and contrary, but you couldn't be bothered attending the station, where you would have been seen by a Police doctor, so why moan now.

As said, you got headbutted and cut you didn't get knocked out and bang your head etc.

If you want to moan about how crap the police were you should have gone to the station and then complained if they didn't follow up.

As it stands you got cut and agreed not to take any further action because you didn't want to go to the station...

If there is a knife involved id always say the first option and thats coming from someone who trains in martial arts and mma every day, there are no knife defences other than getting out of striking distance.

Where do you train?

i cant stand it when stuff like this happens. yes the police should have done more and if you were injured you probably wasnt in the right frame of mind to make a decision. however i know a few people who work in the police force and each one would probably deal with it differently. my cousin would have roughed up the kids and chucked them in overnight and let you go, but another mate would have stuck to the books and taken you both.

i have a pair of knuckle dusters in my ashtray for such situations. i am not a violent person but i have defended myself in the past and broken my knuckle so wont be doin that again. plus they look realy cool in the ashtray as the red light reflects off of them.

yeah lmao surely you know the self defence is meant to be using some sort of reasonable force lol... but never mind some people deserve knuckle dusters in the face, that black kid in particularly.

Edited by BaileyVW

Knuckle duster is pointless if you can't fight or strike effectively.

If you want the 'upper hand' then use something that actually extends your reach and closes the distance, like a breaker bar.

About the 10th time I've heard about people carrying Breaker Bars since I've posted this up haha

Bikerz: As the demographics of this site get younger, I seem to get grumpier.

And oldertongue.gif

Being nearly 23 now does that put me in the "older group" on here now?laugh.gif

you're gonna blame the black kid.

racist!

Maybe theres a reason for thatrolleyes.gif IT WAS HIM! Call me a racist if you like I dont care, 2003 staticts said that only 3% of the UK population wasnt born in the UK and yet prisioner were 60%+ what does that tell yourolleyes.gif

Maybe theres a reason for thatrolleyes.gif IT WAS HIM! Call me a racist if you like I dont care, 2003 staticts said that only 3% of the UK population wasnt born in the UK and yet prisioner were 60%+ what does that tell yourolleyes.gif

i hope your on my side here!:P but yeah thats some pretty horrid figures lol!

60% of the prision population is non-british? I doubt that

And oldertongue.gif

Being nearly 23 now does that put me in the "older group" on here now?laugh.gif

No, Dougless (538), myself (47), Bithmeister (43) and Bluloop (40) (off the top of my head) need to invite you into to the Senior Section on your 40th birthday. So hang around a bit longer, but until then:

Go play with the traffic junior!

Thats one of those cases where if you know who the lads are then have someone give them a good kicking whilst your shopping with lots of cctv around you. Its amazing what £50 will get you out there!!!!

All this is due the the country having Total To**ers running it, I cant wait to move to France.

saying that i wouldnt trust government statistics there aload of **** especially crime statistics, they have no source of coming up with reliable statistics its quite ridiculous. This country is a joke its run by monkeys.

I totally agree you can make statstics show anything and these might not even be correct (was on a TV program):rolleyes:

I still think its a very fair point tho. People through the rascist card all the time, you cant lock up a black man now incase you get called a rascist:rolleyes: