Modern Warfare 2

house

Um... Didn't expect Campaign mode to be so short...

For anyone wanting to avoid disappointment, I'd say go easy on it, do one level at a day or something.

Edited by nfbr

Um... Didn't expect Campaign mode to be so short...

For anyone wanting to avoid disappointment, I'd say go easy on it, do one level at a day or something.

Agreed there. Just working through the spec opps now and online. Hardened mode is more difficult this time.

Got home yesterday and spent an hour trying to sort my net as it wouldn't let me play anyone online. Finally sorted it and spent 2 hours on it...pathetic in the circumstances as I've been waiting so long!

The special ops missions are quite hard! Taking a while to get used to the controls still here though.

Especially the sniper/snow mission. It hints you should just slip by some of the hostiles, but no matter what you do you get spotted and eaten by dogs.

Edited by nfbr

Completed it in hardened mode in 4 hours... was pretty dissapointed by how many levels there were! Not liking the online too much, far too many options! Prefered the original online, but the gameplay solo in this one. Noticing a complete difference between 1 and 2 though, 2 is not trying to be part of the COD seris, as no where in the game it says COD, whereas on the first, the menus were identical to the likes of original cod 1 & 2.

Edited by BenLAST

I was working (at Sainsburys) on tues morning, opened the front doors and everyone just piled in! i was like foookin hell! Que was out the door and across the carpark! They sold out all copies in 35mins! Was stupid! People in the que said some of them had been camping outside! Sorry but how sad can you get?!

But yeah £26 plus 15% discount ;) bargain!

I think my circle button is on the fritz. I keep getting eaten by dogs because the circle doesn't work

You have to press it as the hint comes up, you have like a split second to press it, if the dog has grabbed you and you just keep tapping circle it wont work :D

TBF, It's nowhere near as good online as Counter Strike used to be :(

You have to press it as the hint comes up, you have like a split second to press it, if the dog has grabbed you and you just keep tapping circle it wont work :D

Once I'd figured out when the dogs come, I decided to set up two claymore mines with a good enough distance apart not to blow each other up, then stood and waited for the muts to come :)

Edited by nfbr

Yeah were ment to be! We had a delivery of them again this morning and they say they getting more in tomoz morning! But no garentee ;) hehe!

Been manic! When someone walks up to you And says " have you f

got that..." and I'm like no no no lol!

How come you not getting any then?

No idea. A nearby store received 2 new allocations of 150 and 50 and we think one was meant for us. My mate was getting threats from

customers cos we had sold out! Got mine nice and early and had it safely secured in my locker all day.

I went and got a copy for Huw at lunch today from Sainsburys, the rack was covered in sold out stickers and all the adverstising for it. Noticed a woman next to me had a PS3 copy in her hand and she heard me saying to my mate "ah well looks like theyre all gone" so she said they had a delivery at half twelve, 12 copies for PS3 and 12 for Xbox and they were behind customer services! How sneaky is that! :angry:

She only knew because a relative worked there so looks like they were keeping them off the shelf incase staff wanted one, nobody would think of asking there really, even a bloke we passed was asking a staff member and they were saying no theyve all gone.

So I went and asked and she looked confused as to how I knew they were there but luckily there was 2 left for PS3 so got one in the end :lol: 23 out of 24 copies gone in under an hour! Mental! :wacko:

Edited by elliecjno1