GTA4 on PS3???

nfbr

I've just been having a bash online at the Racing on GTA4. Must say, I love the idea of the Cannonball run! :) Getting from point to point by however means necessary with no given directions! :D

I just beat someone by an entire 3 minutes! :D

I never bothered with Prologue. Don't see the point in paying for half a game I'm going to buy as soon as it is released.

A lot of people will have bought prologue just to practice.

I never bothered with Prologue. Don't see the point in paying for half a game I'm going to buy as soon as it is released.

A lot of people will have bought prologue just to practice.

I bought as it'll probaly take years to get anywhere and by that time GT5 will be in the bargain bin.

It was only ÂŁ15 and as I have no bank charges to cough up I was looking to waste some money so as not to incur too much interest. :)

It was only ÂŁ15 and as I have no bank charges to cough up I was looking to waste some money so as not to incur too much interest. :)

Yeah, I did the same thing last week by buying my Macbook Pro 17" ;)

I've got GTA4 on PS3, can't say I play it much though. If someone arranges an online sesh I'm up for that! I need to complete some online missions to get trophies, man I love trophies! Does anyone else or is it just me?! I'm working towards level 10, not great but I'm working on it!

I've got GTA4 on PS3, can't say I play it much though. If someone arranges an online sesh I'm up for that! I need to complete some online missions to get trophies, man I love trophies! Does anyone else or is it just me?! I'm working towards level 10, not great but I'm working on it!

Me and John are on it like once a week, but we tend to use free mode or party mode.

I'm only on Level 1 myself as I haven't really made an effort to level up.

We'll have to arrange a big "Club Lupo vs' The Police" threash some time!

Would be ace!

Yeah i decided to get the brand new iMac as i too HATE that excess interest lol. We should do the cannon ball run club lupo edition with loads of us. Shot gun a blista. I got that Sultan RS. Sounds so sweet with the dump valve but its not that fast top end. Nice car tho. 3.5l twin turbo, same spec as the M3 innit? well come on guys lets do it. A guy from work too is totally addicted but he hasnt even set up a PS3 account and name yet so he will be blown away by multi player mayhem, he's 44 lol.

..and your point is caller? :mellow:

that the PS3 is for a more grown up and sophisticated consumer and player than the kev'd up hoodies that play xbox. well recovered i think :P. Whats your PSN ID. Mine is:

TerryTibbs85

Add as friend for some occasional GTA mayhem B)

yeah i let the mrs have a blast as i went for a crap ha ha :D . Do like dispatching people with the rocket launcher. im not the biggest fan of mafia wars tbh just like feckin about in cars lol. yeah was good more to come hopefully :)

I quite enjoy the "Co-operative" online games such as Deal Breaker, Bomb da Base II and Hangman's noose. They are a great way to level up without people shooting the **** out of you.