Insurance nightmare.

Ramirez

It seems to be the biggest pisstake ever. I've just spent the day ringing round to get my Mk1 Arosa insured for the year, and have they made it easy for me? course not! I'm 24 With 7years no claims now on the face of it I seem like a pretty good risk, but no. As soon as I mention mods, thats it I'm screwed.

Car: 1.4s Seat Arosa Forest Green met (T reg)

Mods:

Fully debadged

15" alloys

Lowered 60mm

Sparco Fighter 2 buckets

Harnesses

No rear bench

Tinted rear windows

Momo gear knob and hand brake cover

Cambridge style Rear lights.

Now you might say you've modded it so you got to expect this, and yes I do (running modded Dubs since passing my test), but what I do object to is rudeness. One company espesally "fast track" actually hung up on me after I told them what I'd done. So I called them back and posed as a driver with a drinkdriving conviction and 6 points (a friend of `mine-dick`) and they gave me a quote, ok it was astronomical but a quote none the less. So am to believe I'm more of a danger to the public than him? Guess so! Got insured in the end though!

Anyway rant over smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />