Forza Motorsport 3

macaloon

been scouting about the net and its part of the download pack that you get a code for in the box i think..

Aye i saw that. Is it part of the Limited Ed. pack or the Legends pack aka standard one on pre-order?

And regarding the fwd drift, you can't really. Its more lift off over steer, you can't keep it going with power, you just end up under-steering and bouncing off the rev limiter.

How do you get the airfield! I want it!

When i got the game there was a card with a scratch off panel it gives you some cars and some more tracks

Its on

Benchmark High Speed Ring

Layout A

Ryan

Edited by 12yan

and unlike forza GT has over 950 cars with actual realistic driving and handling physics accurate to each model. a game that allows you to put a v8 in a fiesta obviously cant replicate its actual driving physics as there probably isnt one to test drive. its all about about realism. PS3 owns :shades:

and unlike forza GT has over 950 cars with actual realistic driving and handling physics accurate to each model. a game that allows you to put a v8 in a fiesta obviously cant replicate its actual driving physics as there probably isnt one to test drive. its all about about realism. PS3 owns :shades:

Calm down mate its just a game.

I agree its all about GT, however forza will do just fine for now.

2.0 T mk2 golf's & RWD rado vrt's yes please :wub:

Camo tt anyone? lol

camott1.jpg

Or how about a murdered 500bhp quattro?

qutt.jpg

Edited by Plug

Calm down mate its just a game.

I agree its all about GT, however forza will do just fine for now.

Sorry i get sensitive about PS3 :lol:

Edited by hunid-brake

Haha mate you really do love PS3 dont you! The main difference between forza and GT that sticks out for me is that GT ISNT OUT YET. :lol:

This is coming from someone who has had both consoles and i cant wait for GT but you have to admit that forza is pretty freaking sweet! I was dabbling a veyron in my mk2!

GT has over 950 cars with actual realistic driving and handling physics accurate to each model.

I don't think this at all, on Prologue an M3 will massively understeer, and an impreza can get away from an F430 on a straight!

Edited by Gibbeth!

I don't think this at all, on Prologue an M3 will massively understeer, and an impreza can get away from an F430 on a straight!

Prologue isn't the game though. Prologue was released to give people an idea of the graphics and as a preview of what the layout of the game was originally decided to be like.

It was the same with GT4 Prologue. When you compared two of the same car in GT4 prologue and GT4, They were radically different.