loads of lupos!!

Little Green Giant

I got my Lupo in May, and have only seen two others out on the road - both driven by older people! So my looks of glee went unnoticed.

That said, yesterday evening I pulled into the pub/restaurant car park with the parents in tow, and was SO DELIGHTED to see another Lupo parked up I shouted 'LUPO!' and parked next to it. Absolutely made my evening (I'm easy to please). Sadly no camera on hand, else I would have captured the moment. I couldn't see the driver too well (they returned to their car after we'd gone in and sat at the table) but I don't think they were an oldie.

ok heres one for u i saw a lupo earlyer n it was a learner driving car :(

oh god wot nxt

well i guess its a gd thing because when ppl pass they'll want a lupo :)

hes a legend bud...hes the one i was telling you about who got his learner to chase me to some traffic lights where he could ask me where i got my bra from :)

• 8 months later...

Little green giant i've seen you a couple of times! once was somewhere in Neasden and the other was somewhere near highbury and islington. Must have been nearly a year ago now. Don't get to drive my car much cause im at uni and the cars home! I flashed both times I don't know if you remember the standard silver gti driven by an asian guy!

i do remember :D

yes yes couldnt agree more, bristol is full of middle aged or oldies driving lupos and i go nuts when i see them, lights flashing, horn beeping, waving i just dont know what to do with myself until i see that oh no they are old and decrepid!

OMG another sprog who thinks being young is where it's at. :coffee:

I must admit though; I do hate paying £156 for my GTI insurance with all mod's and the kitchen sink thrown in for good measure...

:)

...oh! and I'm a "mod" so I guess that makes 2. :coffee:

£156, try £3050 with no mods, gunna be like £3200 when i tell them about coilies!!

AHHH I HATE YOU!!! :angry2:

omg just realised £3200 is 20x £156.. i could cry!

there is a silver y reg lupo gti that drives through bury evry week day at 5 pm driven by a 40ish year old woman i keep seeing lupos and arosas beeing driven by old people none are yet to beep or wave

there is a silver y reg lupo gti that drives through bury evry week day at 5 pm driven by a 40ish year old woman i keep seeing lupos and arosas beeing driven by old people none are yet to beep or wave

Old? What are you like 12 or something?