loads of lupos!!

Little Green Giant

3 other GTIs in my town...one silver driven by an old bloke, one black driven by a woman and one red driven by a girl. The red one is in such **** condition too...missing towing eye covers, all wheels kerbed and never cleaned...pains me everytime I see it!

A mate of mines mum has one... 1.4 Auto, 02 plate with only 12k miles on it, she is very very old... hje had to change the back seat cover in it as it was damaged, but the rear seats have never been used! Ever!

TBH, never waved etc at another Lupo owner, nor has one waved at me! .....Cows!

...So why is it that every lupo I see is driven by a ****ing old person!! Haha. I want to share the love with a wave! Haha.

So how does an old person (or any other person for that matter) drive and errr **** in a Lupo at the same time ??? :wub:

and what sort of wave are you doing if not err fooking in your Loop???? :P

I beep no matter how old. I get some funny looks sometimes, and normally a smile or a wave. Normally because i have a funny old air-horn and am just sitting there waving at them.

• 3 weeks later...

Little green giant i've seen you a couple of times! once was somewhere in Neasden and the other was somewhere near highbury and islington. Must have been nearly a year ago now. Don't get to drive my car much cause im at uni and the cars home! I flashed both times I don't know if you remember the standard silver gti driven by an asian guy!