Driving Test

mattie

mate, huge well done! we'll all make sure to get out a the way if we see u coming tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

(took my test bout 3 weeks ago - was shakin so much i couldnt work th clutch biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> bt its great knowin u can drive on ur own legaly!)

congrads !!! weldone , when i sat ma test i got 6 minors as well , ( one was for saying hte min tread depth was 1.8mm and the guy was wrong as he said it as 1.4mm , even he was wrong , but a minor for being 0.2 of a mm thats just said) now we can have more than just the one arosa at the scottish meets ! yay !! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(took my test bout 3 weeks ago - was shakin so much i couldnt work the clutch biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> bt its great knowin u can drive on ur own legaly!)

I remember I was shaking bad as well especially with it being a cold miserable morning.

The day of my driving test I woke up to find snow on the ground. By the time my test started (3pm) it had all melted away but he examiner managed to find the one bit of road where there was snow on it to make me do my emergency stop.

******* evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
The day of my driving test I woke up to find snow on the ground. By the time my test started (3pm) it had all melted away but he examiner managed to find the one bit of road where there was snow on it to make me do my emergency stop.

******* evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

hehe examiners are pure evil evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />