vw lupo confirmed on gran turismo 5

bailey23

it had been confirmed that there will be 800+ cars on gran turismo 5 and 4 of them are vw lupo 1.4, gti, gti cup car, cup car so ........ whos gonna get it on ps3 or psp

heres the link to the 800 cars http://us.gran-turismo.com/local/us/data1/products/gtpsp/carlist.html

• Like 1

it had been confirmed that there will be 800+ cars on gran turismo 5 and 4 of them are vw lupo 1.4, gti, gti cup car, cup car so ........ whos gonna get it on ps3 or psp

heres the link to the 800 cars http://us.gran-turismo.com/local/us/data1/products/gtpsp/carlist.html

I've always thought this game would deserve buying a ps3, and now i think it is.

Here's my list of prefered cars on that selection. Many are just because they're there and might be overlooked in favour of more obvious or exotic metal.

Alpine A110 1600S '73

Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03

BMW 2002 Turbo '73

Citroën 2CV Type A '54

Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97

DMC DeLorean S2 '04

Fiat Panda Super i.e. '90

Ford Focus RS '02

Ford RS200 '84

Ford RS200 Rally Car '85

Honda S800 '66

Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99 (sounds mad)

Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81

Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74

Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85

Lancia STRATOS '73

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77

Lotus Europa Special '71

Lotus Carlton '90

MINI COOPER '02

Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) '69

Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79

Nissan March G# '99

Nissan PAO '89

Peugeot 106 S16 '03

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

Toyota 2000GT '67

Toyota COROLLA Rally Car '98

Toyota MR2 1600 G '86

Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68

Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01

Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02

Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00

Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88

• Like 1

Agree with that ^^^ i always prefer the less obvious type of cars.

IMO i think forza 3 will walk all over GT :D

I've never been that Struck on the Forza games.

GT, GT2 and GT4 had me absolutely glued to the damn machines! When I played on Forza 2 at a friend's house, I wasn't really that struck on it and found it to be lacking a few things that the Gran Turismo team seem to have!

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a PS3 purely for this game. I bought my PS3 2 years ago thinking the release would be imminent. As of Mid 2008 the release date was Christmas 2008... then Spring 2009, then November 2009 and now it's early 2010. It had better be worth it!

Forza even says in the advert on telly "this is not a simulation" nuff said. I WANT a simulator not another BS NFS type game. What i love is the fact that the creator of the GT series has driven all of the 800+ cars in the game. What a ledge. Only thing im concerned about is the fact that it says Lupo Gti 01.... does that mean its gunna be the 5 speed box as i wont be very impressed if it is. If you bought a PS3 just for this game you're a numpty. The PS has so much more to offer than the xbox and your just being ignorant if you say otherwise. The way i see it is this:

I know lots of people who own xbox's and PS3's, my friends with xbox's still want a PS3 or have bought a PS3 when they could afford one, yet on the other hand i dont know a single person who bought a PS3 and THEN went andf bought an xbox. Truth is deep inside they know the PS3 is the better machine, and is progressively selling more and more and getting better games than xbox. You can keep your queers of war ;)

ooooh when it comes out we could have a massive race all in our Lupos in their respective colours etc. fantastic. Only i dont think their will be a supercharged mod casper, soz :P:D

The PS has so much more to offer than the xbox and your just being ignorant if you say otherwise.

This is very true!

* Watch Blu-Ray Films

* Watch DVD's Upscaled to 1080p

* Watch BBC TV Programs on iPlayer

* Watch TV Programs on Play TV

* Use it as a Juke Box and Listen to your MP3's

* Connect to your PC or Mac to Stream or Copy MP3's, Photos and Videos wirelessly

* Playback both SACD's and DVD-Audio Discs

* View your Photos on your Home TV

* FREE Online gaming with no subscription

* Wireless online Gaming with no need to Buy an Adapter

* Games are generally £35-£40, not £45-£50 like the xBox

* Browse the Internet

The list is endless!

I wonder how many of those boxes aren't ticked by the xBox 350?

Edited by nfbr