bodykit doner ( punto mk1)

one litre wonder ;)

right is it just me or does anybody else see a slight similarity between the arosa mk2 and the punto mk1 just the basic shape is the same just i was lookin for a bodykit and i was thinkin that the punto mk1 rear bumper should goon no bother size wise and some of there fronts would go very well with the 'rosa anybody else seeing this?????

Well if your prepared to cut sections out of the bumper you could pick virtually any hatch. But if you want to make your life easier (cos cutting bumpers up is a bitch of a job) you could be different and look at Dietrich stuff I've yet to see a lupo or Arosa with their stuff. Ecsept for their demo cars of course. I dont know their www but a good search engine will find it for you. I've got the cataloge somewere (through R+A design). Or if you dont mind getting your hands covered in resin and filler, and of couse living in the garage for a couple of months you could make your own from scratch, alot easier than it actually sounds. And it would be 100% unique, which after all is what we all want!