3rd time lucky

Mitchell

or there will be no baked goods in the post for you and Nic

Is it bad that I read baked as naked and only realised my error when I reached 'in the post' :S

Might haul my butt to ED38X to see this.

Just in case it spontaneously combust's :(

alas i cannot see it making it as the trimmer has let me down big time, basically i threatened to take it elsewhere and get my money back he started the trim and gave me some bits ie back seats and c post trims and thats as far as i am. i can borrow the old wildberry trim from kam/ heartagram as i sold him it but it's no match to the dash or anything else on the car so it's looking unlikely, i am trying though. mot booked tuesday morning.

Yeah, better with a couple of bits missing than it all missing. Could always put in a scabby seat if you're worried about it looking mismatched? If unfinished would look better?

Hopefully he'll get it finished though, he's obviously not getting any better at his time estimates!

Fingers crosses.

It HAS to be there.

Edited by Philplop

I don't I hate half arsed jobs, I didn't work in the rain on the drive to produce something half done, gutted tbh.

5 years for **** all, its not about trophies etc it was all about doing it myself and having it making me happy, when people you rely on take the piss it ****s me off, I'm angry I believed so called experts to deliver my ideas. If I could sew I'd do it mself.

passenger door lock latch has decided it does not want to open the door from the handle inside or out, its a blanked handle . gutted as its a pain in the ass.

my drivers side has i just blanked the passenger , mot in the morning and start work in 1 hour gutted. the car just seems to fight me everyday.

Soo I'm at work thinking I'll just disconnect the passenger side and use the pull to lock / open that door, **** thing.

passed

If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past.

You have done well grasshopper!

So so glad u made it down to edition mitch !!

Car of the show for me after you stories on stage, I have followed this car from well back and it's always ahead off the game awsome work !!

Would love to see your roof idea go ahead lol seen the main dog Monty in the services on the way back up he attended trax bOOb lol we where sharing love for the loop, got some pics when u where on stage there not the best but I do try lol post then up if u want ??

Brent