3rd time lucky

Mitchell

Power looks promising mitch, Will be good to see how much extra it makes when set up completely.

Its good to be able to compare it to a standard GTi engine, you can see where the cam makes its power, same power as a gti up to 4200 rpm or there abouts then the gti starts to decrease and your cam makes its presence felt. Strong power curve up to the end!

Will be cool to see what it makes at 8k!

cheers leathered headlining now fitted and done a bit more polishing.

74534_10150291789680430_619680429_15768930_5919468_n.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Edited by Mitchell

cheers, it sheared the alloy engine mount yesterday so i have been fabricating my own using 10mm thick steel plate, pics to follow.

front archs dont contact at all, my wings are alloy so rolling is out ,i trimmed them back but they were no where near the tyres before hand, 165 50 15

andy those mounts were never intended for the abuse i give it lol, the driveshafts run close to the rear one i think its been pot hole bashed

the engine mounts your running, is it the same one as on a polo/seat where the engine mounts to the subframe at the back on the engine? Been looking into a semi smooth bay.... Don't want to og the whole say as its just a **** load of work....