Mitchell

3rd time lucky

Colours work so well together.

Looks a very hight quality build.

:wub: Smooth bay

Mitch just wanna say a huge congrats on getting the car finished for Edition, its a credit to you and looks awesome truly awesome and i dont say that about many cars

i think a shout out should prob be giving to Nicola for having the patience to put up with the build :P

well done you two a job very well done

Its in my top three lupos , in no order .

Yours, caspers and bluloop's.

Craftsman ship and thought/creativity in all three above is stunning.

One amazing loop! and thats only going by pictures, take my hat of to you for the amount of work and hours that have gone into this. Must have been a amazing feeling seeing it on stage knowing its your own hard graft that got it there.

Yet again well done B)

surely there must be some mag features in the pipeline now? espesh after what happened

I can vouch for that, I couldn't see the bonnet at all.

You couldnt even reach a high five! :lol:

awww, yes ,magazines being aranged, pvw to start as they wanted the car 5 years ago when no one else showed any interest, i have been aproached by others but will wait n see. cheers for all the comments.

What engine is that??

its a mixture of polo gti and polo mk4 afh 1400, running schrick cams and jenvey tb's on standalone management with rev limit at 8500rpm

its a mixture of polo gti and polo mk4 afh 1400, running schrick cams and jenvey tb's on standalone management with rev limit at 8500rpm

Does it pull that kind of revs?

Well all I know is that it seems a lot quicker than a Lupo GTI.

Once again, Well done :)

cheers jon did you see the flame pop as i went off after the puegeots?

Fresh as it was five years ago, still ahead of it's time.

No must have missed that! I could certainly hear the engine though.

It's got a right evil look to the headlights too when you see it coming up behind. The sidelights seem a good match for the xenons colour-wise.

Yeah, I could see the four lights seperately from miles away, whereas GTI sidelights and headlights just blend together even from quite close.

Maybe its because the sidelights are actually the 3L indicator units with higher wattage indicator bulbs. Who knows, I need some decent fuel pipe though as its leaking again, twisted fire starter. New hoses too.

No must have missed that! I could certainly hear the engine though.

It's got a right evil look to the headlights too when you see it coming up behind. The sidelights seem a good match for the xenons colour-wise.

I kept having to dip my mirror when infront of you. Tired eyes canny cope with xenons!

Jons and Foxy's lights are mega bright! I assumed mine would be the same. That's partly the reason I stayed at the back. :lol:

Lol, I never really take it that high although on the way back I hit it in 3rd that's when it flames, also on down changes

I can here it popping. Who needs a stereo with twin 40 jenveys as a bassline.

i think a shout out should prob be giving to Nicola for having the patience to put up with the build :P

:D VW Widowed!

Sophie mentioned that yesterday. She decided it's better than being an X-Box widow or Football widow though, so think yersel's lucky! :lol:

Also, just remembered when you were up on stage and you mentioned that the mounts had been moved, and the bloke said "Oh, I hadn't realised". Sophie leaned over to me and said "Even I noticed that". :lol:

Edited by Philplop

lol