3rd time lucky

Mitchell

Its in my top three lupos , in no order .

Yours, caspers and bluloop's.

Craftsman ship and thought/creativity in all three above is stunning.

awww, yes ,magazines being aranged, pvw to start as they wanted the car 5 years ago when no one else showed any interest, i have been aproached by others but will wait n see. cheers for all the comments.

What engine is that??

its a mixture of polo gti and polo mk4 afh 1400, running schrick cams and jenvey tb's on standalone management with rev limit at 8500rpm

No must have missed that! I could certainly hear the engine though.

It's got a right evil look to the headlights too when you see it coming up behind. The sidelights seem a good match for the xenons colour-wise.

Maybe its because the sidelights are actually the 3L indicator units with higher wattage indicator bulbs. Who knows, I need some decent fuel pipe though as its leaking again, twisted fire starter. New hoses too.

No must have missed that! I could certainly hear the engine though.

It's got a right evil look to the headlights too when you see it coming up behind. The sidelights seem a good match for the xenons colour-wise.

I kept having to dip my mirror when infront of you. Tired eyes canny cope with xenons!

Lol, I never really take it that high although on the way back I hit it in 3rd that's when it flames, also on down changes

I can here it popping. Who needs a stereo with twin 40 jenveys as a bassline.

Sophie mentioned that yesterday. She decided it's better than being an X-Box widow or Football widow though, so think yersel's lucky! :lol:

Also, just remembered when you were up on stage and you mentioned that the mounts had been moved, and the bloke said "Oh, I hadn't realised". Sophie leaned over to me and said "Even I noticed that". :lol:

Edited by Philplop

I kept having to dip my mirror when infront of you. Tired eyes canny cope with xenons!

Yeah, sorry about that, me and Foxy got a bit over-zealous when adjusting our xenons. I did get a good view of your interior though :lol:

Would love to see what you do to the TDI B)