123-reg e-mail

Unheard

We have a 123-reg account for our web hosting and have a few e-mail addressed setup with the same domain

but we have been having huge problems with the 123-reg email system. E-mails not getting through and

when people try to send us mail they get a failed delivery response. We have missed out on work because of

this. I have gone through everything with a fine toothcomb so it has to be 123-reg at fault and not

anything i have done when setting it up.

I am not at all impressed with 123-reg and wish i hand not bothered with them now but i got loads of recomendations

to use it. The annoying thing is i will have to change the hosting of the website to another company if i want to be able

to use our domain name for e-mails with someone else. That means wasting money when we have already paid for this

service.

Google mail works fine and we can trust it but it is just not professional to be giving clients a googlemail

address for what we are doing unfortunatley.

If anyone else is using 123-reg i would love to hear your experience with them. Any recomendations on a better

service are welcome.

I use 123-reg for private use. I have noticed it is slow to receive anything, Its like they get stuck in the system somewhere.

Im not really using it all the time at the moment so will notice more when i start using it.

I'd like an @boob.com e-mail address

It that for your new business venture?

Boob.com online sex store and more.

Hows it working out for you?

I have often thought to myself i should get my finger in that sex industry pie :lol:

I think your focus should be on selling to the young. Coca-Cola views young people as its highest

priority demographic.Young people are potential "customers for life" Sounds a a winning formula to me.