Ok so how did he do it??

2001gti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that the potential to ruin lotteries around the globe (most are six ball draws I think) is to be revealled on the 11/9 anniversary?

Derren Brown works for the CIA as one of those 'viewers' and we all know about the CIA and 11/9.

If anyone believes that, they're barking mad.

So, the method he's supposed to have used needs a collection of people not bothered about the actual result. I've suggested my wife asks her class of 7 year olds for six number each every day this week. Of course it won't work. In order to get 1 for example, every child will have to select 1 as their choice in order to get the average of 1. That's just not going to happen. 2 would be nearly as unlikely and that was one of the balls drawn last Wednesday.

The third scenario presented in detail was fixing the machine, which Derren Brown said he didn't do. What about Camelot though? Was the whole thing an elaborate exercise to increase ticket sales on Saturday?

Pants.

There was something in the sun newspaper today about a man who also pulls off tricks lik this.

I think its on youtube, not sure of the link, but basically its a split screen.

Half of the screen is a still shot where an assistant would add the balls.