Ok so how did he do it??

2001gti

Brown also states that the BBC have the rights to show the draw first. By definition, that means there was a delay between the draw and what was shown on his monitor, giving a slight advantage. There is also the conundrum of him not showing us his 'prediction' before the draw was made. Theatre or further distraction?

I don't think there was any high thech wizardry involved, just honest slight of balls.

Edited by IDGM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it what happens? Do you work in TV? can you be sure of that? <_<

There is a delay (or there used to be) between analogue and digital broadcasts, analogue hitting the screen moments before digital. The only exception I noticed was Channel Five. If that still rings true, by the time you saw the transmission on C4, the balls would have been darwn and seen on analogue BBC1 a vital second earlier.

our next door neighbours used to watch corrie on their sky every night before we had sky and the delay was noticable when our corrie went silent theres was behind so there is a delay through some equipment there must be a delay through all equipment so that will be doubled as it is delayed through theirs and then through yours ??? if not putney must know he's a tv man

You know what, after seeing him live. He is one very powerful man. I would not like to be left in a room alone with him, if you were on the wrong side of him. You brain would probally melt!!!

I don't know how he did it. I'm not going to guess... But im going to watch on Friday!

i think we should just call him mr potter only difference is he uses his balls not his wand

i have a small theory.. of how it may be done.. but i would be very surprised if its right.

What if the pingpong balls are made of of some camara style light reaction meterial. all he would have to do would be to project a small sillouette of the correct numbers, and shine a concentrated beam onto the balls, to burn the number into the photo-iridecent surface?.

Just a thought :).

he said he couldnt show you the balls before they had been released as the bbc reserve the right to announce the winning numbers first blablabla...

thats not to say that he couldnt show us his!! he wasnt telling us the winning numbers - he would of been showing us his prediction, not the official results. 'Just he is much more likely to be right that most' (or is he)

i think hes saying what i said earlier .. we didnt see his pridicted balls before the draw so they could of been anything the trick was making them match the draw balls .. not the actual pridiction !! cos you cant predict the balls or their be alot of rich magicians running around huh !!

I get the impression that the lottery prediction was simply something to get everyone to watch tonights programme, whats better than telling everyone that your going to predict the lottery results and then telling people how to do it! I dont beleive for a second than its anything more than camera trickery.

He has always maintained that he isnt psychic or any of that nonesense, he's an illusionist who manipulates people into thinking and beleiveing what he wants them to. Therefore i beleive tonights programme wont reveal anything remerkable about the lottery predicition, it will reveal something much more sinister.