Hello

Skezza

Hello,

I'm Joe, I was posting on my old mans account before. I started driving the Lupo about a week or go and I'm starting to fall in love :D

I used to drive a Peugeot 106, however a Vauxhall Corsa piled up my rear end at near on 60mph. A little bit gutting seeing as that is what i'd learnt to drive in, passed my test in etc etc. Funny really, but the old lady who caused the crash (car in front who stopped because she 'thought' she saw a dog) said "oh don't worry darling, it's only a little knock"

dsc00074h.jpg

.......Yes that is my car and back window in a million little pieces on the A34.

Anyway, we picked up the dark green Lupo the other day and i'm chuffed to bits with it. Its stylish, its nippy and its comfortable. I haven't had chance to really give it a good drive, but I am looking forward to when I do. :D

41000 miles, 1 owner from new, service history, MOT+TAX... £1400.

Rock n Roll! :D

Welcome to Clublupo mate

I notice you said crashed on A34 that stoke?

Hi Stav,

near Stoke yes... but nearer to Stafford to be precise :)B)

It was a shame. The 106 had a few more years left in it and was a decent little runner. Nippy as well, with a decent amount of boot space (bigger than the Lupo) and quite a large glove box.

But for general build quality, driving experience, engine quality etc, the Lupo blows the 106 out of the water.

I will get some photos up over the next few days. I'm still going over it and making sure its how i like it :P:D

• 2 weeks later...