My new lupo gtiiii

Ad....

Hi all, some of you might remember my last lupo, was the whole stealth look with the black on black going on....

lup-2.jpg

Sold it thinking I wanted an S3 and after a few months of driving the audi and drinking too much fuel I decided to get another lupo! Managed to find one local to me standard, gave it a bit of a spruce up and got it looking presentable!

DSC_1766-1.jpg

First came the easy bits while the coilies etc were on order, so got some pressed plates with the British font and resprayed the front badge black.

DSC_2022.jpg

Also de-wipered the rear and took the 'lupo' badge off the back while getting a passat badge for the boot as something a little different, much smaller than the orignal!

DSC_2024.jpg

Eventually the coilies turned up so me and a few mates fitted them and got it wound down a few threads! Ended up looking like this....

DSC_2039.jpg

DSC_2041.jpg

And yesterday I picked up some RSL Cults 15x8.5s wrapped in toyos and put them on :) had to raise it a little to stop the scrubbing but once the arches are rolled i'll be down down nearer the floor! Got a few more plans in the pipeline but going to have to save up a little first lol!

DSC_2048.jpg

DSC_2049.jpg

DSC_2051.jpg

Cheers for reading :) Ad

Edited by Ad....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet!! can I ask....when spraying your front badge, have you got any tips? as I am going to do mine but because its crome don't want the paint to flake off!......where and how much were your coils?? :)

Cheers :)

Yeah no worries, just rub your badge down well so the primers got something to stick to, then once its primered your ready to spray :) I put quite a few coats of gloss black on as it'll get abuse from stonechips etc!

The coilovers are TA-Technic ones, just from e-bay from a shop in Germany and cost £250 with the postage, here's the link, hope that helped..... :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HighQuality-Coilover...#ht_1173wt_1165

• 5 months later...

Little update.. had the day off uni to do my dissertation so the obvious thing was to do stuff to the lupo! ha..

Got my C4 arial through the post today, much shorter than the original!

DSC_0153.jpg

Also got the BMC fitted, need to cut the silicone pipe down because its a bit too long! :lol: Wet and dried the rocker cover up too as that had corroded and stained quite badly! Came up alright though :)

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

Cars booked in to have the rear bumper smoothed on thursday too so should have pics by saturday hopefully, rocking the standard wheels atm but will have the modernlines back on for UD! :D

DSC_2501.jpg

Oh also had the Cat and middle box cut out, will try and get a little vid up :)

Thanks, Ad

where did u get that c4 ariel from, is it from the cit c4 car, if u dont mind me asking, just looks great, wouldnt mind one myself, if the threading is the same like,,,,,,,