what wheels :unsure:

ronyod

:unsure: well gonna buy a wee arosa, and i dont knw what wheels that would look nice on it for a small budget of around£450, could any1 help, i'm gonna be dropping the arosa to the floor with standard bumpers for the mean time, until i get enough time to get a spare set of bumpers for smoothing.

any help greatly appreciated!!!

rony :unsure:

Be prepared for some nasty replies or several links to ebay and google!

:lol:

lol o dont worry i'm ready for everythng thats coming, lol

was thinking of jus gettin a set of teardrops for mean time with bit of stretch, what you's think???

Teardrops are like 5j, stretch would be unnecessary, and with a budget of 450 you could get something much nicer. Just be patient, be like a vulture on the for sale sections of various forums while also looking around and seeing what YOU like

Edited by bobbo

You would need bmx tyres if you wanted them to look stretched.

Do you have any idea at all on what diameter,width and look your actually after or do you want us to make helicopter noises as your spoon fed

You would need bmx tyres if you wanted them to look stretched.

Do you have any idea at all on what diameter,width and look your actually after or do you want us to make helicopter noises as your spoon fed

i'm lookin something 13 by 7 with bit of a lip/ dish, nothing too big of dish.

and no i was jus looking for ideas on here like to jus get bit of help, dont need a smart ass coming on here giving sh*t!!!

I would say look for 14s or 15s personally. Most people who run 13s find that the car drags of everything and doesn't even look that low because there is a big arch gap. At least with 14s/15s you can cut the amount of arch gap right down but still have decent ground clearance.

Don't get me wrong, 13s can look good but you need some serious stance to pull it off and its harder to achieve than just putting on a set of coilovers and winding them down. My mates looks top dollar on 13s but its seriously on its hoop :lol:

DSC00277.jpg

I would say look for 14s or 15s personally. Most people who run 13s find that the car drags of everything and doesn't even look that low because there is a big arch gap. At least with 14s/15s you can cut the amount of arch gap right down but still have decent ground clearance.

Don't get me wrong, 13s can look good but you need some serious stance to pull it off and its harder to achieve than just putting on a set of coilovers and winding them down. My mates looks top dollar on 13s but its seriously on its hoop :lol:

DSC00277.jpg

/\ What he said

I find that my car is only just driveable with the 14s on, 13s will make it a nightmare. I'm going to move back up to 15s again when I get some cash.

cheers heartagram and cobblers, gives me some consideration.

what would you's think of something like a set of superlites, my mate has them for sale in 14's

He is another smart arse comment, do you like superlites, do you think they would suit your car, are they in the size your now after. If any of these are yes then go get them and if you have to refer back to asking for validation then refer back to my spoon feeding remark.

He is another smart arse comment, do you like superlites, do you think they would suit your car, are they in the size your now after. If any of these are yes then go get them and if you have to refer back to asking for validation then refer back to my spoon feeding remark.

^^^^

end of discussion lol

getting sorted now :P:P:P

Kam who the hell decided to use an umbrella as a comparative measure of lowness, its not the most manly of things to use.

If you had stacked wheels next to it or maybe employed a dwarf to stand close it might have came across better :D :D :D :D

Maybe a dwarf with the tape mearsure ?

I swear i would cry if i seen a dwarf sitting on the shoulders of another dwarf with a tape measure?