bowringcp

Rear Window sticker

any news on this ? i want something to show im on club lupo but you wouldharly see a black sticker when its on my black car :(

I've still got about 30 black stickers left so until a few more of those get shifted, I'm not planning on getting any more made up.

I've found some of the old red stickers when I was emptying boxes at home, which I've put up in the stickers thread.

Personally, I think it's time for a new design before I get some more made up anyway as they've been that style for a long while now...

Anyone out there got any cool ideas for a new sticker?

How about a oem styled sticker - instead of having the dealers name and number have club lupo and its web address.

I will see if i can get pic of one as an example

What about something like this;

CL-1.png

CL-1.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If someone can get me a similar style picture of the front of the lupo then I'll do something else, a little different

How about a oem styled sticker - instead of having the dealers name and number have club lupo and its web address.

Like this;

CL-2.png

Due to copyright restrictions, we won't be using the VW logo in stickers.

There was a regional VW club who got in trouble with VW for using the logo without permission a little while ago. Can't remember who though!

Due to copyright restrictions, we won't be using the VW logo in stickers.

There was a regional VW club who got in trouble with VW for using the logo without permission a little while ago. Can't remember who though!

What about the first one I posted though?

The first one looks great on-screen, but it will be a nightmare to make in cut vinyl with all those thin lines, and it probably won't stick/last well because of the very low adhesion area. It needs to be simplified a lot, and with thicker lines. I make stickers for a living, so I automatically react to designs that will be a pain to actually make :)

Could easily be reworked to something that can be cut though, designlayout looks fine :)I

^^^ I know what you mean about the thin lines lacking adhesive. But I was thinking of putting it on a transparent background, would work better then

just a quick mess around...

stickersv2.png

What's left of the current stickers?

CL-1.png

That's nice. Be good to see the whole car though?

Like this;

CL-2.png

Also nice :yes: Shame we can't use the VW logo... it'd make a nice keyring, too!

just a quick mess around...

stickersv2.png

What's left of the current stickers?

Really like these ones! Nice idea to have them in the Lupo colours, too :clap: Not sure if that's been done before as I'm kinda new round here! Maybe a collaboration of this last design (with www. and .com in smaller font either side) and the outline drawing?

Good work :thumbup:

If any need making in to stickers convert them to vectors and email or messege me on here and ill cut them on vinyl cutter