Rust around Wheel Arches

bowringcp

Hi all,

I've recently started getting rust in the wheel arches of my 2003 lupo 1.4 S, just a little, here and there and it hasn't bubbled under the paintwork yet. I've been reading around and i've read that there is a 12 year corrosion guarantee? Who does this apply to? Are there any catches, T's & C's?

If anyone is in the know i would love to have some info

Chris

I may be speaking rubbish but...

If I remember correctly you can't use the corrosion warranty if ANY other part of the car has had to be resprayed before for any reason.

As I said though that could have been me imagining things, I'm sure someone will clear this up :)

^ indeed they do,

On the yellow lupo of boom they were going to do the roof, but wouldnt do the door as it had been resprayed some time in its life, but would still do the roof (so the above doesnt apply?)

if its on the outer wheel arch im sure they would do it, they wouldnt do my inner arches due to the wheels rubbing them,

Rich,

cool thanks very much, mine is standard at the moment so there should be no issue with rubbing from lowering. It might have been resprayed, it was involved in an accident but then again i think the panels were replaced, but i'll definetly ask.

Chris