A8 of boom.

BenLAST

No where near. Not yet anyways. I wish i didn't have other commitments and didn't use my car as a daily. I think maybe near the end of next year, i'll take it off the road and buy another run-around. Then that major works begin. Airbags maybe? GTI engine maybe? Complete interior re-trim? Smoooooooothed and a re-spray? Money :(

Depends what you're looking for, show, go, bit of both, what about a 1400 from someone doing a conversion, satisfy ytour needs?

Edited by pro3mark

Well its either make this into a full on show car, that i can use when i like to (obviously a lot less than what i am now), or what till i'm 22 and get an S15. I love this too much to sell really, but i always can't wait to afford some big power.

I'll tinkle with it, see how it turns out then decided what to do from there on.

• 3 weeks later...

Should be picking up some more seats soon. In two minds whether to get these re-trimmed, or do some body work. I think interior first, as its pretty tatty at present.

Wheels will be sent off for powder-coating in the near future. Might leave the body work till mid/late next year, and get the interior done in the mean time!

Get the interior looking nice... outside looks top at the moment anyway! (except the steels for winter mode :P)

I tend to think that as I'm going to be spending more time in the car, than looking at it then I would rather the inside was nice! Obviously this is only to a certain extent...

totally missed this thread! its looking really good, i really need a winter mode! lol

still really jealous of ur rear arch gap mad.giflaugh.gif may have to get a few bags off sand lol the new seats will be cool :D

oh and defo go down the route of making this a full on show car! :D

Get the interior looking nice... outside looks top at the moment anyway! (except the steels for winter mode :P)

I tend to think that as I'm going to be spending more time in the car, than looking at it then I would rather the inside was nice! Obviously this is only to a certain extent...

This is what i was thinking. the mk4's i have at the moment may be a bit tatty, but they are so comfy its unbeliveable, cosey and warm. But i think thats what lets it down when i go to a show or something. Something that stands out inside will match with the outside, hopefully.

Will probably spary some of the inside, air-vents and such, the same colour as i do my wheels. So quite a bit to do, but i have till March to get it done! Splitter will hopefully be on by March as well, probably not for long, but i want to see how long and how many sparks can come from the front!

I copied the list from your sale thread ;)

Last time i checked, the fronts had FK on them.

O yeah, and Mattigs will be going back on Saturday for a show that i'm supposed to attend. Completely forgot about it. So shall be returning to its original state this weekend for a while.

And, 5mm spacers on the front, will longer bolts be needed or should I be ok? And can a mod change the title to "Ben's Loop" or something similar. Ta.

Edited by BenLAST

Whoopsy, always use quick edit.

I'll check Saturday Rich when i change the wheels. TBH, you could be right, but i'm sure you told be they were FK's when you sold me it!:)

Its more a cruise, for Children in Need. Its in Hatfield.

And while i got reminded, heres the Mini in detail. Currently sitting in the garage awaiting the engine to be dropped back in.

998cc, full rebuild, stage 1 kit.

Cobra Clubman Classic (Cobra Monaco S in pics)

Sparco wheel (now in Loop)

Angel Eyes

Sunroof

13x7 Alley Cats

Full respray early this year

n685864141_1409957_1231.jpg

n685864141_1409958_2134.jpg

n685864141_1409959_3208.jpg

n685864141_1409978_9429.jpg

Yeah, normally park up in the high street and have a pint in Litten Tree. Tends to be nicer in there than anywhere in Dunstable, but Leighton is so clickY! (as in everyone who knows each other keeps to them selves). Rather annoying, as theres plenty of potential regarding women ;)!

Doesn't look like the Mattigs are going on today due to whether, so hopefully it holds out tomorrow for an hour so i can drop them on, and give her a well deserved clean!

If you have a grinder, i'll do it.

Lupos down and out again now. Spent a horrible hour in the 60mph winds and stupid rain fitting them, with 5mm spacers on the front. Stance is perfect for me now.