Club Lupo meet..

stealthie

I was just wondering has there ever been a meet up with all / most of the Club Lupo members? Not at a show so it is purely Lupos?

It would make quiet a cool picture to have a car park or somthing filled with Lupos dont you think? The colours alone would make a bit of a site to see!

(discuss :D )

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a CL show organised last year, but turnout wasn't great.

We tend to just go for Edition38 as the big meet up as its easier to organise, cheaper, less hassle and settles arguments about where to have a CL show! :lol:

We had a rolling road meet in Milton Keynes back in 2006 where we had 34 Lupo/Arosas.

That was a good one!

I think we should do another one of those, something closer to me for once. :)

I dont think mine will be finnished and on the road for Edition38 this year :(

A rolling road meet up of some sort would be cool and I will be up for that when mine is done :)

As you say though it would be a question of where to do it I surpose.

The Club Polo show/meet was brlliant, would be reeeeally good to do a CL one!
Like Nicki said we tried it last year and most people couldn't be arsed to turn up, not worth all the hassle we went to.

We've hosted Two Club Lupo rolling road day's here at Awesome so far and both were quite good days! The one in November last year wasn't quite as busy as the one in Feb '08, but then the weather was rather bitter!

I'd be happy to play host again if any of you are interested in another rolling road day perhaps early on next year! :)

We do open on Saturdays yes!

We just don't do mapping or Geometry allignment on Saturdays due to the rolling road days, and they get booked up around 6 to 8 weeks in advance for regular servicing/installation etc. due to Saturdays being a Short day and only Skeleton Staff! :)

I'd be happy to play host again if any of you are interested in another rolling road day perhaps early on next year! :)

Awesome! do make a good brew.

Another rolling road day perhaps early on next year! :)

I'd be VERY up for that, worth the 3 1/2 hour plough up the M1/M6.

Cool well lets get a date sorted and then we can start arranging it properly :)

Yeah, lets see when Awesome! are free, then we can arrange convoys @ Edition!

Now I've started something! :lol:

How many people would go to Essex for a rolling road meet up?

I could have a chat with AMD and see if I can sort something out? I did work there for 7 years so im sure I could come to some arrangement with the owners!

Only thing is I would want to take my lupo and it wont be finnished this side of the good weather :(

I wouldn't.

I know it's been mentioned a couple of times already, but a lot of effort (not mine) went into organising the Club Lupo Treffen last year in Northampton, tons of people said they were up for it and it was a great idea, and there was only a few of us turned up. It was basically a north east meet very far away.

Edited by Philplop

Essex would be good for a mini meet, but it certainly wouldn't work as a proper club meet. It'd have to be somewhere north of Birmingham for a proper full on Club meet because we've got such a lot of Northern and Scottish members.