Silver! 9n3 Polo Dune:

Silver!

Well OK, so here it is. The Arosa has gone pretty much back to standard and now belongs to a young lady.

Here is the replacement...

Dune_1.jpg

Dune_4.jpg

Dune_5.jpg

Dune_2.jpg

Dune_3.jpg

Dune_7.jpg

...and the normal stablemate pic:

Dune_6.jpg

Early 2007 on a '56 plate, VW Polo Dune 1.4TDi, Reflex Silver, 15,800 miles on the clock.

Needed a car with a practical boot and load space and TSO wanted no lowering. So the Dune fitted the bill perfectly and for me the 1.4TDi was the only real engine option.

Didn't particularly want another silver car, in fact I went to look at a black one, but it had sold. Seen this on the forecourt of the local dealership on the way home. Silver cars just seem to speak to me.

Wow I have storage!

Couple of mods planned already: 9n3 GTi mesh grille and a stubby aerial with a remap at a later date. I willprobably remove the POLO badge, but leave the DUNE.

Or what about a V6 4Mo' conversion?

Come on all you haters...

assflash.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it!! They always catch my eye. My friend had to drag me away when i walked into the forcort of a dealer and started to check one out.

It would have been fine normaly but we were already quite late for an important meeting :lol:

I could see one being my next car but it would have to be the older front end and in blue. What is the load capacity like with the seats down?

Love it!! They always catch my eye. My friend had to drag me away when i walked into the forcort of a dealer and started to check one out.

It would have been fine normaly but we were already quite late for an important meeting :lol:

I could see one being my next car but it would have to be the older front end and in blue. What is the load capacity like with the seats down?

The black one I originally wanted to see was a Mk6 and TBH I think that version looks better, but hey ho'!

I've not even got the back seats down yet, I'm so excited that it's got a boot, a glove compartment and under seat bins...

I have always liked the Dune models, and I'm a fan of the 1.4TDI engine.

Good work!

Cheers Matt. I'm quite liking the TDi already.

PS What are you doing on here, should you not be busy keeping your new bride happy?

Looks nice in the Silver paint!

Only seem to see them in blue round here.

Shame they didn't bring the 100pd TDI out over here in the Dune as it's a much more economical car with better power delivery!

I would like to say thanks for all the positive comments, though to be honest i thought there would be some negativity.

Quite liking the TDi, though it is a different beast to drive from both the 1.0 and the GTi.

GTi hasn't moved since Saturday, so I'm going for a blast tonight...