CL Tshirts - First Order

Nicki

Hi all,

I've been a busy girl getting various quotes for the tshirts and have finally chosen who is going to be printing them for us. So, now is the time to order!

In order to make sure we get the tshirts in time for Edition38, you have until WEDNESDAY 19th AUGUST to order.

Designs

Design 1

Design1.jpg

Design 2

Design2.jpg

Important: The printing company have informed me that they will do their best to print Design 1, but because it is quite detailed in places, it may not come out exactly as the design. I've said they can edit the design slightly if they need to so they can print it with confidence but they've assured me it won't be too different.

Colours & Sizes

Tshirts are Fruit of the Loom shirts and are available in the following colours:

Ladies

Ladies.jpg

Ladies shirts are in the following sizes:

XS Chest 30"

S Chest 32"

M Chest 34"

L Chest 36"

XL Chest 38"

Mens

Mens.jpg

Mens shirts are in the following sizes:

S Chest 35-37"

M Chest 38-40"

L Chest 41-43"

XL Chest 44-46"

2XL Chest 47-49"

How to Order

Tshirts are £12 each and you need to send me payment via Paypal to n_a_westbrook @ hotmail.com (without the spaces!)

Important: Please mark it as a gift otherwise I will have to pay Paypal charges and will just end up asking you for more money!

You need to tell me in the message the following:

1) Which design you would like (either 1 or 2 above)

2) Which colour tshirt you would like (and whether it is the mens or the ladies)

3) Which size you require

All tshirts will be delivered to me and I will bring them with me to Edition38 on the Friday.

If anyone wants to order a tshirt but isn't coming to Edition38, please contact me via PM and I will try to arrange something for you.

Designers

mcrdave and Zilpha - I will be in touch via PM as the tshirt printers need high resolution versions of your designs.

Well done for being the winning designers!

Hello all

You have until midnight tonight (give or take!) to place your order.

Please be aware that paypal will be down for maintenance between 2am and 5am BST. :)

I'll be phoning the order through to the tshirt people tomorrow and emailing them the designs at the same time.

Please keep the orders coming in!

Nicki

Ladies & Gents - Your help is urgently required!

The tshirt people need a bigger version of one of the designs to work from and have said they'll have to charge extra if we want them to rework it for us.

Please see here for details:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57897

Your help is very much appreciated :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I received the tshirts (finally) on Friday afternoon, just in time for Edition38.

For those of you who paid for postage

I've just sorted them all out and will be posting them all off tomorrow. We've had a postal strike here from 5am yesterday to 5am today and the queue for the Post Office was out the door at lunchtime today as a result, otherwise it would've been today! :lol:

For the people who said they wanted to collect at Edition38 but didn't collect

Can you please send me a further £3 by paypal to cover the cost of postage. The address to send to is n_a_westbrook @ hotmail.com (again, without the spaces) - Please mark it as a gift so that I don't have to pay paypal fees. Please also send me your address so I know where to send the tshirts!

For people who missed out first time

I will be doing another order in a month or so (once I have moved house!) providing there is enough interest.

Thanks to all of you who ordered.

Nicki

For those of you who paid for postage

You should have now received your tshirts - they were all posted out first class last week.

For the people who said they wanted to collect at Edition38 but didn't collect

Can you please send me a further £3 by paypal to cover the cost of postage. The address to send to is n_a_westbrook @ hotmail.com (again, without the spaces) - Please mark it as a gift so that I don't have to pay paypal fees. Please also send me your address so I know where to send the tshirts!

For people who missed out first time

I will be doing another order in a month or so (once I have moved house!) providing there is enough interest.

I have a pile of tshirts in my living room still for people who didn't collect at Edition38 - can you please read the above and contact me asap as I'd like to get them posted off to you before I move house next week!