Northern/North East Convoy?

LiamD

Not sure what the crack is with this, but anyone fancy meeting up somewhere Northern on the M1?

I propose Wetherby services, 12ish? Leaves us 3 hours or so to get down the M1 to junction 15 or wherever it is.

The Nordubs convoy will be leaving Scotch Corner Services at 9 o'clock in the morning, were hard core you see!!! lol

Anybody is more than welcome to join us

We'll be doing a pre-show piss up so I won't be sober enough to go down then - not that it's ever stopped me before I just can't be arsed getting out of bed that early.

Anyone fancy meeting us along the way? Say Tibshelf or Woodall services? Then Hull/Lincoln people could tag along..

More the merrier :)

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be doing a pre-show piss up so I won't be sober enough to go down then - not that it's ever stopped me before I just can't be arsed getting out of bed that early.

Anyone fancy meeting us along the way? Say Tibshelf or Woodall services? Then Hull/Lincoln people could tag along..

More the merrier :)

Theres a Few of us setting off in the Daytime Friday well afternoonish From J29 Near Tibshelf Services if we see any of you we'll prob join up like if you don't mind

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.