A few pics from the meet!

bossjohnc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I really wish I had phoned in work sick. Then come out for the day as it looked so awesome!

The pics are just amazing! When all the movies and pics are put on CD please give us a shout, Id happily buy a copy.

In reply to whoever asked if it was a petrol turbo'd arosa. yes it is, its a 1.4 16 valve sport running wot i believe to be a T2 turbo at 0.7 bar of boost. as you can see, it likes to spin my wheels so im now shopping for an LSD and getting it reprogrammed to limit boost in 1st and 2nd gears so i shud be running 15's easily then.

great pics, nice to see so many quality cars together,

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

maybe seeing these pics will pravoke some of the other lupo owners to come to the next meet.......

would be good to see you all .....

did any one count the number of lupos in the convoy to santa pod ?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Absolootly stunning guys.. Glad the pills worked Si ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />o: Just gutted I could'nt make it :down:

Looked Bloomin Cold though :0