A few pics from the meet!

bossjohnc

As people want pics ASAP, here are some, although they're only taken with my phone so not of top quality. Please post more!!

QFront.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(Above) Here's the front of the queue, first thing in the morning - Si and Darren at the front.

3Black.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Jayson joins the two to make 3 for a photoshoot after finding out you need a driving license!! You can also make out part of Ross's car here - I've included a key which is as follows:

Blue = Fire Engine

Green = Ross's Lupo

Or is it the other way round?? Can't remember! Conv1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Conv2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Us lot in Pizza Hut...

Pizza.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And finally a circle of Lup's...

Circle.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great day!!!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thats how i feel now!!!!!!!!!!!!! more fotos on the way!!!

nite everyone, im tired

Sat down from L to R

Marc Trowsdale, Ross (Red Lup), Sarah (YLC) and erm err Marcs missus whos name I forgot (must be those pills Marqy got me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Stood up is Matt (Essex) on the left and Jayson (Ardent) on the right

My plan was to take loads of pictures then this morning I could post them all on here.

Problem was my Dads fell out with me so I couldnt borrow his cam.

Not a problem though ive got my cam on my phone.

Only thing was I only took my hands out of my pockets (steady!) three times and that was to eat.

Any ways I made sure I got one pic so for everyone who was sat up alll night dreaming about seeing it again....

41LA0039.jpg

lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

At this point I would just like to point out that as you can see outside the Range Rover dealership, I can, indeed park a Lupo GTi.

Thanks Matt biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yer the pics of use cruiseing back to the meet point after Santa came out ok!!

I will give the camera to sarah and she can email them to u!!

(i miss the thumbs up smiley!!)