WTF?

AwesomeAl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall correctly, You never answered when I asked if you could fit a Starbucks Venti Maple Syrup Latté in it...

Square sausage (also known as sliced sausage, lorne sausage, or slice) is one of the reasons I am pescetarian.

...but then again I'm an Englishman abroad. :)

Yeah Rob just pointed that out to me on MSN.

Known as "Sausage Burger" near me :)

If I recall correctly, You never answered when I asked if you could fit a Starbucks Venti Maple Syrup Latté in it...

I said you could... but if you did, your hairy cock bag would get all sticky!

Square sausage FTW!

Oh, and it's called a bun! Not a roll!

Honestly...

Round here it's always a roll and xxx. If you ask for a bun, you get a strange look, and a cake. I learned that very early on :)

Square sausage FTW!

Oh, and it's called a bun! Not a roll!

Honestly...

Bun, Bap, Roll, Muffin, Barm, Teacake, Cob... Too many fecking words for exactly the same thing!!

Bun, Bap, Roll, Muffin, Barm, Teacake, Cob... Too many fecking words for exactly the same thing!!

I bet the local bakers with their local recipes would disagree. And a teacake is totaly different as it has fruit in it.

I like baps, but eat rolls!

:rolleyes:

I bet the local bakers with their local recipes would disagree. And a teacake is totaly different as it has fruit in it.

:rolleyes:

Here in Oldham, You ask for a Muffin, You get a "Lancashire Oven bottom muffin" and If you ask for a T-cake you get something with raising and sultanas in which tastes best toasted with a bit of butter on.

Less than 2 miles away in Saddleworth, You ask for a Muffin, You get a chocolate muffin or a Blueberry muffin, but if you ask for a Teacake, You get something almost identical to a "Lancashire oven bottom muffin".

also similar, In Saddleworth, You go to a butchers and ask for a Faggot, You get a large Pork/Beef meatball type thing. Ask a butchers for one of these in Oldham, You get the sh*t kicked out of you lol.

Edited by nfbr

Faggots down south are boys that have romances inside other boys' bottoms :o

faggots up here are large bundles of sticks that you use to get your fire going, so you can cook a roll and square on your skillet, and maybe toast some s'mores for afters :)

Faggots are called Savoury Duck here. :huh:

I think savory duck is different as it contains rusk, breadcrumb and more spices. Faggots are just like sweedish meatballs but bigger.

I've not had savory duck for years but i remember it being quite nice!

Faggots down south are boys that have romances inside other boys' bottoms :o

LMAO. Hense why I said if you ask a butcher in oldham for one, You'd get the crap kicked out of you lol.

faggots up here are large bundles of sticks that you use to get your fire going, so you can cook a roll and square on your skillet, and maybe toast some s'mores for afters :)

Yes, Setting fire to faggots is also a good idea ;)